5/25/2011

Blake destroys bedroom; hilarity ensues

Blake is seriously on his 3 year old way to boarding school. Everyday between 12 and 1 we put the kids down for a nap. Lately he has been committing random acts of violence against his bedroom before he falls asleep. Today was the worst (and the funniest)...
When we moved into our house Logan was like 2 months old and sleeping in our room. We decided the first room we were going to paint and decorate was Blake's. We got him a glow in the dark outer space bed set, stars for his ceiling, Curious George decals, the curtains that make your room nice and dark, new mini blinds. It looked cute in there. Slowly he started destroying all of our (Michael's) hard work. He started peeling the decals off and crumpling them up. He ripped all 4 of the metal hooks that hold the curtains back out of the wall (screws, wall anchors, everything), broke his closet door off the track etc. It has been so frustrating...
Today I came home from Wal Mart and Michael asked if I knew that he had completely broken his blind. It was on the dining room floor and all the slats were split in half....
Michael was irritated but also relieved because Blake had finally fallen asleep... or so he thought. About 10 minutes after I got home we heard some noise in Blake's room and Michael went to check on him. I can't remember what Michael yelled but I know it made me and Logan interested enough to get up and see what was going on.
He had ripped the curtains off the rod crumpled them in a ball and threw them in his closet. His curtain rod was in 2 pieces hanging from the wall in the shape of a V..... He was in trou-ble.
So here is the funny part... Blake's bed has about 8 or 9 slats of wood underneath it. One of them had come out a few months ago at the end of the bed so there is no support if you sit down, Blake is short enough now that it doesn't make a difference. Michael in his fit of rage and while yelling at Stink stood up on the bed to take the curtain rod down and..........


fell through the mattress...
bahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!

It was quiet hilarious if you ask me. So funny that I had to walk out of the room, but not before saying,and you know I had to say something... "you were supposed to fix that"...

I don't even know if that gives a good visual of the situation but trust me it was funny... anyway here are some pictures of  the damage as well as my WIWW linking up with The Pleated Poppy. I only documented today's outfit and yesterdays hair but next week will be better because I have big plans to organize my life in the next few days :)

                                            
The aftermath... I wish I had a before picture

 Ripped the hooks off the wall

 Mini blinds in the dining room... headed to the garbage
The Culprit

 "the destroyer" and I for WIWW. I love his face in this one
 hate this picture, but enjoying my hair... notice my manicure ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment