5/18/2011

Colgate Smile

In other Porter house news... Blake went to the dentist for the first time today. If there are 2 things this kid takes seriously it's haircuts and teeth cleanings. He was SO good. He seriously handled the cleaning like a pro. The office we went to was wonderful and I would definitely recommend them. So here is how the whole thing went down:
Before at home: This picture isn't accurate. He was not phased about going to the dentist at all. I think I could ask Blake if he wanted to go bungee jumping and he wouldn't be phased... Just don't ask him to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap!

Getting ready to get down to business. He seriously looked so cute in the chair, his feet went to where most people's knees would go. So brave.
Can I be more in his mouth? My camera has a terrific zoom lens. But the answer to that question is yes. yes I can.
After he was done I asked him if I could take a picture of his teeth. He put his mouth on the lens and said cheeeeeeeeeese!
Final outcome = 20 teeth (10 up, 10 down), Cavity free, a new Batman toothbrush and a alligator wind up toy! So proud of our Stinkerton!!


No comments:

Post a Comment