Buttttttt there was one day where I felt nice and thin and like I was the best looking person in the room. My wedding day :) I seriously lu-huved everything about that day. Here are some ( and I mean out of a list of about 600) of my favorite things about the day:
1. I <3'd that me and my girls had matching sweat suits all day getting ready. Its a huge day and anyone who says their wedding dress is comfortable is lying. It was really important that we were all comfortable all day. Comfortable AND cute is a bonus. By the end of the night we were all back in our matching sweat suits with the exception of my sister... always daring to be different :)
2. I <3'd that I saw my parents and Michael before the wedding. I loved this for so many reasons. All anxiety was gone by the time my father walked me
3. I <3'd that everyone was there to have a good time, and I am sure that the open bar helped :) If anyone wasn't having fun I must not have seen them, and I probably didn't because I was too busy having fun.
4. I <3'd room 111. It was nice that when the wedding was over, the party wasn't. It was a great way to end the night, even though Michael and I left before most did and I dry heaved on the way over (and 2 other times in private, bahahhaa - so classy).
5. I <3'd getting married at a hotel and that a ton of our guests stayed overnight. Seeing everyone over breakfast and hearing how much fun everyone had was a great way to end the celebration.
6. I <3'd getting a husband. He's great. Even if I didn't know what hand to put his ring on.
Here's how a FB convo with my sister just went:
ME: What was the one thing you loved about my wedding? I'm blogging.
LAURA: ummmmmm I loved........ every single thing
:) Me too
Ill try uploading my absolute favorite pictures tomorrow. Nothing is loading right now...figures :)