6/03/2011

TGIF

Sometimes I wish TGIF was still on channel 10 ( Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step) And we could still go down to my Grandma Behan's and order pizza and eat jello jigglers and suck on mint life savers... Except now we would have 4 more kids and a Bunker. Anyway, this is what I am doing.....
Sitting home by myself on a Friday night at 9:45 watching the same housewives of OC episode I have seen 5 times.. what to do? what to do? I think I will.... blog. Just the pictures I said I was gonna upload forever ago... I guess I should also say this, I know that right now I only have 6 people following my blog (all friends and family... But I love that this blog is like a journal for me and maybe one day the boys will read this and have a laugh.... So I'm going to keep on blogging like I have 1000 followers (haha) andddddd maybe one day I will ;)....
I hope these pictures work...
25 minutes later.... These are what uploaded and they are in the worst order.... anywho...


 Velour suits from Bridal Party Boutique

 Say whattt hand????

The Big Reveal



One of my faves
Before the reveal.....

 <3 this picture

Look how excited he was to be marrying me!!!

Maybe another day Ill have the energy to figure all this picture stuff out...

No comments:

Post a Comment