7/22/2011

lets go to the beach boys

Lets go to the beach boys and play in the sand...




Lets go to the beach boys and play with our friends...




Lets go to the beach boys and eat lots of snacks...






Lets go to the beach boys and take family pics...





Lets drive home from the beach boys and take a little nap...




Lets come home from the beach boys eat dinner and relax...





Sometimes I get sad that they are growing up so fast.
But then I remember how lucky I am to be part of it all...
and in the words of Olivia's Mom...
 " You really wear me out... But I love you anyway"
(forever <3)

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute...having fun at the beach! Following your blog...would love for you to come check out mine if you get the chance... ~Lisa @ Organized Chaos
    www.organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got sad too.. Lo Lo is looking like such a little man :(

    ReplyDelete