7/29/2011

Ohhh Friday....

How you feel like any other day of the week to me. Except that there is no good TV on. Soooo lets watch My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on DVR. I cant stop. The dresses, the makeup, the dancing, the spray tans, the cakes. I have a million questions. I kinda want to be a gypsy.... Just for like a week.

Moving alongggggg..... I have been trying to rid my living room of all the brown. So here is what I came up with to start.


This wall used to have plain brown metal frame art on it. We had them behind our bed when we lived in our apartment and Michael was always scared they were going to fall and take his life.
So they have been retired for now. Looking closer...

This picture is so blurry. How annoying. Anyway, I made the bird art on the top and I got the idea from this Blue Cricket Design. She did them on two canvases with no frames, but I needed color. For the bottom frame I spray painted, distressed and hot glued a piece of jute to the back. Then I just clipped a picture of Michael and I up with little clips.

These are awesome right?? I got the idea from little miss momma. I am hesitant to even share her with you because I love her blog so much and I am selfish... But you would have found it anyway and sharing is caring.

This is just random stuff. The star I have had forever. The frame is spray painted some color from Krylon and the white box with the heart used to be a blue sign that had the keep calm and carry on quote on it. Buttttt someone (Co(me)Ugh) tried to spray paint the frame around it white and ruined the whole thing....
Thus the heart box was made....

I know I am not even close to an awwwww factor but I like it and I think the colors make my living room happier. I am going to try a different link up tonight...Tatertots and Jello :)

Ok I am going to go make peanut butter toast and go to bed...
I know what you are all thinking... Wow I wish I was home making toast on a Friday night blogging about pictures on my living room wall and watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding...
well friends, we can't all be so lucky ;)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love "Stars" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the frames!!! I was so going to do same thing in my dining room!!

    ReplyDelete