7/14/2011

Room update

I read the book Room in 2 days and it was wonderful. I highly recommend it. It is a very stressful book to read during parts and it makes you ask yourself a million questions about yourself, your parenting and your overall outlook on the way you see the world. Sometimes I need books that make me remember how lucky I am to have the life I have. This is one of them. Up next I am reading Ape House by Sara Gruen. The same author as Water for Elephants. Water for Elephants is probably on my top 20 list of favorite books. I think everyone should read it before the movie comes out because there is NO WAY that movie is going to compare. Sorry Robert Pattinson, your just not. So has anyone read Ape House? Anyone wanna read it with me??? I'm starting it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Enough with the book reviews Oprah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to skip them... and to stop being a botch!

    ReplyDelete