7/18/2011

This time last year



I had a different last name...


I had a 2 1/2 month old baby Schmoopy...


and a fresh 2 year old...


We had just bought our first house...


I had 20 lbs to lose...


And I was planning this amazing night...

I think if I could go back and talk to myself a year ago I would def remind myself to slow down a little bit. Enjoy that new baby more cause he is only gonna be that small for this long. I would love on him a million times more.  I would tell myself to be a little happier and proud that you just bought your first house that you will make a home for your little family.... And I would've told myself to hit the treadmill. 

What a difference a year makes...

2 comments:

  1. Its amazing how much we change in a year isn't it?? I would never had thought I would be where Im at right now :)

    And just imagine where you'll be in one year from now? Enjoy it :)

    Found you via momma go round link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year from now? I cant even imagine... hoping for BIG things :)

    Thank for checking me and the blog out :)

    ReplyDelete