8/23/2011

Back to Business

Now that my summer vacation is over I feel like I am ready to move on to fall. I do get sad when I think that next summer I will have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. So for that reason I would like to hold on to summer for a little while longer but besides that I am ready to move on.

Summer is such a laid back time. I feel like Fall (whether you have kids going back to school or not) is for getting back to business. Yesterday I made myself a schedule of how I ideally see my Monday-Fridays going. It will change a bit on the days Stink has pre-school (which he is super pumped for BTW) but for the most part I REALLY want to stick to it. I do much better when I am on a schedule. I remember when I was in college there was a semester I took 19 credits or something ridiculous like that and it was my best semester. I do best when I am busy and I don't want to turn into a slug come fall and especially  during the winter...
So here it goes!!
6AM-9AM
Wake up. Have coffee. Get boys breakfast and dressed. One load of laundry, Clean up around the house, play with the boys and TV (Curious George is on at 730 and 8 up here!)
9AM-12PM/1PM
Wake Michael up. Work downstairs. I have 2 per diem jobs and I think that this schedule will help me be a better employee by like 150%. Michael plays with the boys and gives them lunch.
12PM
Logan nap- Blake down time
1 PM- 3PM
Blake nap. Clean up. Pay bills. A little blogging. Michael work out and get ready for work
3PM-5PM
Michael to work. Kids up and have a snack. Boys play together. Get dinner ready
5PM-8PM
Walk,see friends or go to the park if weather permits. Dinner. Baths. TV. Read. Lo to bed by 730 Blake to bed by 830
830PM- Whenever
Clean up from day.... Enjoy the silence...

I think it looks good and completely doable. I am hoping we can all stick to it!!
Today was day 1 and Logan was up at 4:30 AM and ruined everything.
So we will try again tomorrow.

Stinks school orientation is tonight. Still cant believe he is going to school.. Sighhhh
He's not a baby Stinkerton anymore :(

I am also planning on doing Fall cleaning.. There is way too much unused stuff in this house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment