10/04/2011

Here are a bunch of random things

1. The other day I was going to make a list of all the things that made me cry.... They included
1. Listening to Mr. Wendell on my drive to Target
2. The reunification of Rapunzel with her parents at the end of Tangled
3. The video about a dog's last special day. Wahhhhhhhhhhh. And I don't even particularly care for dogs.
Then I quit because I was annoyed at what a sissy I am. I blame it on extra hormones since having kids.
I mean really.... Mr. Wendell??



2. I have been watching Amanda Knox footage non stop. I am so happy for her and her ex boyfriend Harry Potter Raffaele Sollicito. I also feel like that poor guy really has gotten the shaft these past four years. There are almost no stories anywhere on him. I did a Google search (because when I am interested in something I have an overwhelming urge to know everything about them) and there are like 4 stories on him. That's it.
(FYI other things that I have been obsessed with in the past are polygamists and hasidic Jews... I know, I am so weird).


3. Blake has a brown tooth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so sad. It is actually more grey. He must have smashed it and killed all the nerve endings. I have researched it and had my RN friend Heather look at it and there is pretty much nothing I can do. I have been brushing it with grown up toothpaste (which has extra baking soda) but its not helping. For some reason I feel like his grey tooth is a direct reflection of my parenting. Like somehow it is my fault. Which I know that it isn't but when people look at your kid who has a discolored tooth they obviously blame the parent, I mean I would... or I would have.

4. It is going to be quite the Super hero Halloween over here. Blakey is Captain America and Logan is Spider man. Blake also wants Michael to dress like Wolverine and me be a ninja turtle... I don't think I will be crossing number #28 off my list this year.



5. Speaking of lists I watched The Goonies. Wow. Two hours of my life I can never get back.
just kidding. I know how in love people are with this movie. Here are some random facts:

About half way through I realized Mikey is a young Rudy. He looked exactly the same. It took me 45 minutes to put it together.
Mikey's brother is married to Diane Lane in real life and thanks to my IPhone I was able to see what he looks like today. Not. to. shabby.
I thought the whole movie was going to be about Sloth. the most disturbing thing about Sloth (to me anyway, was the hair patch. ew.)
I think one of my favorite parts was the bat attack. So realistic.  


6. Blake has been saying some crazyyy stuff lately. The other day I told him he needed to leave the bathroom and he said "Oh, I was just making compost".... Clearly ripped from a Curious George episode. He told me that at school today he didn't have his listening ears on. God only knows what that looked like. He also has been saying "COME ONNNNNNNNNN" when he doesn't want to do something. And has mastered the deep sigh. Which in turn is making me work on my deep breath techniques. Because some times I feel like I am going to loose it.



-7. LoLo is a Mommy's boy all of a sudden and I love it. He runs to me and lets me hold him and occasionally will lay on the couch with me. Him and Blake are also sharing hats now. I think Logan's head may be bigger than Blakey's. I think he is going to be a monster.


8. I got the Snood app for my IPhone. Every time I play it I feel like I am in the high school library. Ahhh the good old days.


9. When Blake was at school today I put a bunch of his toys away. If he doesn't notice they are missing I am going to get rid of them. We have way to much crap downstairs. I feel like when they have less toys to choose from they cant make as big of a mess, they are more likely to play with whats available and I can gage what toys they really like vs. space wasters. 

10. I know that we haven't changed the clocks back but I am exhausted already. I don't know if its because it is darker later in the morning or what but I am always ready for a nap.... In fact, I could go for one right now.  

I think I will link up here:
http://www.miss-mommy.com/2011/10/tuesday-ten-6-your-questions-answered.html

I still can't figure out buttons.

1 comment:

  1. You don't care for dogs?? WTF, Bunker is PISSED

    ReplyDelete