10/12/2011

me and my black thumb

Mehhhhhhhhhhhh......

I know a place I will be saving money from this season on...





flowers... mums to be exact. This is the 3rd year I have killed mums BEFORE Halloween. :(


At least the scarecrow is happy


I have been convincing myself they don't look that bad from far away... But after this picture, forget it.

When I bought these they were bright yellow, rusty orange and a dark maroon...


Now... Notice the death everywhere....


At least I have this awesome wreath... sikeeeeeeeeeee


Ahhhh old reliable... I never have to worry about my favorite frog drying out and dying...
Ive had that little guy for 4 years :)

I am going to find a way to make fake flowers not look ridiculous..
I will search pinterest high and low.

No comments:

Post a Comment