10/27/2011

Things I realized today....

1) The only meal I have sat down for in 3 days is dinner. And during dinner I need to get Blake a napkin, Logan a drink, clean the spaghetti off the wall, help Blake go potty and so on and so on and so on.....

2) Why am I 28 years old and my skin is breaking out? Veryyyyy annoying. I'm going to blame it on the well water. Not the Ivory soap I have been washing my face with since the 9th grade.

3) While I was working today I listened to the entire Bon Iver CD for Emma forever ago. I'm not always right ( I'm usually right... but not always) but I was right about this CD. In the middle of working I swear I was the most calm and relaxed I have been in foreverrrrr. It was awesome. I do much better work when there is music on.

4) My first year at SUNY Plattsburgh I was a Greek Goddess for Halloween, my second year I was a cowgirl, my third year I was a baseball player and a bunny ( I went out a lot my 3rd year). This year I am being nothing. But Halloween is fun again because I get to go out with not 1 but 2 Superheroes. One of them had a parade at school today. Lets look shall we?


CAPTAIN AMERICA...
"TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEE"


 Pretty Snow Princess


 Look how much fun Logan is having!!!!

5) The new Iphone w/ personal assistant. My cousin Danielle got it and I asked her if she wanted to know where the closest Mcdonalds was all she would have to do is ask, and she said yes. And then I was like oh crap I only have the Iphone4, I would have to Google closest Mcdonalds to my location on my phone.
And before that I would have had to Google it on my computer and before that I would have had to call 411. Information if you will. And before that I would have had to check the phonebook. The what?? The phonebook. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh technology.

6) J-Lo singing and dancing in every commercial on TV. Just stop. Enough said about that I would say.

7) I have GOT to start taking better care of myself. Do you want to know how many glasses of water I have drank in the past 7 days??? Maybe 4. And thats stretccccchhhhhhhhhinnnnggg it. I'm not even drinking the daily amount of water I should be drinking in a week. The last time I exercised? Um I went for a run jog speed walk walk at a regular speed maybe once over the summer. Your body is your temple right?? Well I wouldn't put it that way but I would say that taking care of myself is obviously the best thing I cando to keep my body working at optimum speed. So I should probably start doing that. Now if I could just get off my ever so comfortable couch.

8) One last fly in the house. That f*$&%er is going down!

2 comments:

  1. love the costumes, i'm stopping by from the follower fest and would love for you to visit my blog and checkout the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. Those costumes are ADORABLE!!!

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete