11/03/2011

A day with a sick Stink

First and foremost BOTH of my kids were sleeping at 7:30 tonight... I feel free. I actually feel like this should be playing on surround sound in my living room. It has just been one of those days.

It started with Blake throwing up mandarin oranges and a glass of orange juice all over the dining room table. I thought the vitamin C would be helpful but didn't think about all the acid.
 Bad call.
 Then Logan was doing something crazy like putting his hands in the toilet or climbing on the counter to break my computer so I picked him up and tried to move him when he slugged me in my cheek bone. All the makings to the start of a good day. We never even left the house...

Enjoy this picture of a sleeping Stinker. His nap today was literally 7 minutes long...




1 comment:

  1. Oh my little man napped like that today, everyone else was sleeping, so I snuck into my room to lay down and before I even got to the bed my boy woke up and there was no getting him back to sleep. Thankfully they are fast asleep now. Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop! Em

    ReplyDelete