11/09/2011

I'm back.... with a partayyyyyy



So I have been away for a few days...
My computer had 10 viruses...
It felt like my 3rd child was in the hospital.
I was in the fetal position at night missing my sweet Toshiba.
You know things would happen and I would be like oh I have to blog about that... I cant forget to blog about that.... I bet people would like if I blogged about that...

Well I'm not blogging about any of those things.... I am blogging about my first ever Stink and Schmoop Partayyyyyy!!!!

I am having a blog party on here and it is all about Scentsy (and yes I am having it on my blog because I do not have enough friends up here to have a party at my house.Truth hurts lol)

Here is why I love Scentsy

1) I get sick of scents quick. A  block of Scentsy is cheaper than one say Yankee Candle and when I get sick of a scent I just pop it out of my burner and throw another scent in.

2) There burners are so cute. I have always been cheap in the past and have never bought one. Always using my $5.00 Wal-Mart tart burners instead.... But here is the thing. Logan is seriously climbing all over the counter tops. I came out of the bathroom the other day and he was literally sitting in my kitchen sink. Right underneath my Wal-Mart tart burner. It wasn't burning. Thank God.
The Scentsy burners plug in, have timers and they never get hot so they won't burn anyone. Not even the 1 1/2 year old in the kitchen sink. I feel like these would be good for pets too (especially cats right??)
*Side note: Logan will be taking all trips to the bathroom with me until further notice.

HOLD THE MOTHER BLEEPING PHONE.... No Suburgatory or Modern Family or Happy Endings tonight? CMA's???!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm ready to cut someone. And that someone is lucky I just got my lap top back... And I'm excited about my Scentsy blog party....

3) Scentsy has so many good scents to pick. And for those of you who are all "I cant smell them I cant buy something I don't smell". First, take a risk... Its a candle, not plastic surgery. You know what smells you like there are tons of choices.. Pick a combo you think you would like and roll with it. Be adventurous. And if you aren't a fan, isn't Christmas right around the corner? Give it to someone for a gift. But I am pretty confidant you will love whatever you pick.

4) You place an order and it gets shipped within a few days right to your home.

Here are some of my favorites
- Beach... Smells just like being at the ocean.
If I get depressed in say February that we are up to our eyeballs in snow,
this will be my go to scent.
- Black Raspberry Vanilla.. Self explanatory, so good.
- Apple Pie.... Smells like I want to eat the bar with the
whipped cream that sprays out of a can on the top.

This time around I am getting winter scents. Because they are my fave. I love cinnamon's and vanilla's and pine trees. Yummy winter... They have a whole man scent page too... Just saying....

Soooooooooooooooo here is the best part.... You have a chance to get something for half off. Yippee!!!!! All you have to do is place an order. Get it??? You place an order and then you get put in the running for a half off item....

So go here and visit my hostess Diana's Facebook page.


Then scroll down and click on Ashley's blog party. Join my party. check out the catalog and place an order.

It will be open until the 18th.. Email me at aforgea@gmail.com if you have any questions!!

I hope you win a half price item!!!

By the way if your wondering what to get me for Christmas I am currently loving the Jane premium full size scentsy warmer... ;)

Oh... how did you get on here?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment