11/13/2011

Quick One

I asked Blake a question today and his response was "But Mom, that's impossible".  It was so cute. He has also taken a liking to the word "freaking". Not cool. His new favorite show is Beyblade. The show itself is pretty awful. But Blake walks around singing the theme song and telling me he is Jenga or Gingka... And saying "goooooo Pegsus" (Pegasus).


Logan's current interests are taste testing everything and anything (graham crackers, rocks, you name it), throwing fits because I wont give him juice boxes, watching Caillou (vomit), running around like a mad man, starting to say words. I tripped over something this morning and of course used an obscenity to express my frustration. I did not realize there was an echo until I heard Logan repeat me. And this probably wasn't the best thing to do but I said it again just to make sure I heard him right and sure enough... He repeated me again. Time to reallyreallyreally start watching my mouth.

I have been eating like food is going out of style. That needs to stop. I have a number that I like to see when I step on the scale and it is NOT the one I have been seeing for the past few months. I will be seeing that number by Christmas. Sure will.

I'm going to try and blog everyday this week. Lucky you.

Here are some randoms from the weekend:


Logan likes graham crackers



To Infinity and Beyond!!!!


Logan's "cheeessseeee" face


Dora the Explorer??? Yes I drew this...Art was not my strong suit


Hot chocolate in the AM. Logan dumped his 2.5 seconds after I took this


They are pretty cute right??

Lastly Pleaseeee Check out my Scentsy party RIGHT HERE.
I talked to my friend Heather....
She recommends:
Beach- also one of my personal faves
Pumpkin roll- Smells like a pumpkin pie baking in your house
Cucumber lime- Nice and refreshing

Party closes on the 18th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment