12/15/2011

12 days of Christmas #2

..............................................................................................

Today we went to the mall to get the boys picture taken with Santa.
It was on my randomly made, spurt of the moment, keep up the Christmas spirit list of things to do in the days leading up to Christmas. You can find that list right here.

If you know anything about Logan, you had to have known this wasn't going to be pretty. Last Easter he cried every time we walked past the Easter Bunny at the mall. Twice I tried to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny and both times ended in sweat and tears...

Logan was pretty upset too.

So anyway, we ended up with a very special picture with Santa...


Logan looks crazy right? He reminds me of a baby Justin Timberlake. I have no idea why. I think it has to do with his crazy ass hair that looked cute when I did it but he wouldn't stop running his fingers through it and then he put his hood up. I also hate my outfit. That's a given.

Anyway after that we went to Pizzeria Uno for dinner and then to Lowes and the Dollar Store so I could get everything I needed for the rest of the things I want to do leading up to Christmas.
I scored an awesome Rudolph coloring book and Stink and I colored pictures for awhile when we got home.



Then he flipped out because he didn't want to go to bed. And has ran out of his room about 16 times since he was put to bed at 8:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment