12/21/2011

fa blah blah blah blah

.......................................................................................

You know what I get every single season? A big FAT cold sore. Every f*#$%^g season. since high school. This botch woke me up while I was sleeping last night to let me know she was on her way out. I wanted to itch my nose off. I guess she wanted to celebrate the holidays with me. Oh and I checked. Winter starts tomorrow. Made her appearance a day early. Pretty much like clock work.
I tried to take a picture, but no one wants to see it. Trust me.

Tomorrow is Blake's Christmas party at school. I found this snowman picture and thought it would be so cute and easy and the kids would like them.


Super easy. 3 ingredients. Well I got the wrong size donuts and chocolate chips and the candy corn I bought were yellow and white tipped. They came out more like this... well exactly like this.



So bootleg. I am oozing with annoyance that they are all wrong. But I refuse to make new. Whatever.
Besides the giant cold sore and the stupid snowman I almost lost it today when I carried Blake to his room for a time out and he kicked me in the crotch. On top of that Logan is climbing on everything. everything. I'm pretty sure he could scale a mountain gear free and make it to the top.

Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la...
Dashing through the snow....
It's the most wonderful time of the year...



nope. not feeling it right now.

We are losing Christmas spirit at a rapid rate.... Maybe tomorrow's Christmas pajama pre-school party will bring some back.

Now if you don't mind I have a growth under my nose to attend to.


1 comment:

  1. Really made me laugh. Hope tomorrow's better.

    ReplyDelete