12/14/2011

Feeling it

................................................................................

Hi Guys.

Holy Brown Eyes!
(and spaghetti face and snotty nose)

Its been almost a week. I haven't wrote since last Thursday ( Boo Ash ).

I woke up yesterday in a mood. I was not feeling it. I don't know what it was but I was hating on her. hard. I even thought to myself a few times that I was over Christmas..... say what? I know. I think I built it up realllll high this year and then I looked at the calender realized that I had 12 days until the big one and felt a bit deflated.

I also may have taken one of these yesterday....
Sometimes you just need a nap

But alas. I have woke up renewed. I will not let my inner Grinch ruin my holiday season. I'll punch that inner Grinch right in the face (inside joke).

Attempt # 476 at a picture of the boys in their footy jams by the tree....

Me and the boys will now be getting our 12 days of Christmas on. That's right. I may be coming up with this idea as I type. But I am feeling the Christmas spirit and I am going to roll with it, damn it.
I am going to do something every day until Christmas.

And I know right where to go (insert light bulb over current rats nest)... da da da daaaaaa Pinterest...

in no particular order.....

Cotton ball snowman
Magic reindeer food
Making that old school construction paper garland for our Boringgggg tree downstairs
Cornflake wreath cookies
Ornament of some kind
Taking a walk bundled in the wagon to see the lights on our street
Blake dollar spot shopping at Christmas
Picture with Santa at the mall
Christmas carol dance party
Writing letter to Santa
Christmas Eve cupcakes for Santa Claus (per Blakey's request)
Blake's school Christmas par-tay

Phewwwwwwwww that was no easy task.... Plus I just realized that we will be doing none of these things on actual Christmas... so 2 in 1 day will have to do....

Fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh Jeff.......

1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout and your new Christmas enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete