12/14/2011

Keeping the Christmas Spirit. Day #1

...................................................................................

Two in a day. This girl is on fire!

I had to take a nice 2 1/2 hour drive for a 20 minute meeting followed by a 2 1/2 hour ride home today. And my Onstar expired. And I downloaded a navigation application that was allegedly leading me to the highway but instead I ended up in a cul de sac.

Needless to say when I got home I was only willing to tackle something easy on our Christmas Spirit list. So we wrote Santa Claus a letter.

Things were going pretty good until I let Blakey take full on control.
A lot of I love you's thrown around, a reference to flowers
and a present request later the letter was almost complete.


Of course you can't send a letter to Santa without a portrait included. Blake taking it one step further also included a picture of Santa's mother, a sword and a shooting gun. Blake is obviously a supporter of the NRA.

Only wanting to use the black marker Santa appears
 to be playing it safe this year.
Black is slimming after all

Santa's mother.
Slimmer than I expected.


Finally, no letter would be complete without a Google search for Santa's address.
1 Reindeer Lane
North Pole 99705


One on the list down. 11 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile :) also can you ask santa's mom what diet she's on!? ...homegirl looks preeettyy good!!

    ReplyDelete