12/06/2011

a mean pig story and some otters



Are you ever just sitting around or watching a show or doing your hair or making dinner and all of a sudden you think of a memory out of the blue? I usually enjoy when this happens as the memories are usually good. But the other day I remembered something and I got genuinely pissed off.... And I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Its funny because I don't remember ever sharing this with anyone.but maybe I did. I don't know, anyway, here it goes..

Warning.... you will probably get pretty pissed too.

OK... When I was in elementary school every summer my sister and I went to a babysitter. My mom changed it up every few years... Either people got sick of watching us or she was trying to keep our summers interesting. I don't really know.

So one year one of our baby sitter's brought us all swimming at her friend's house. Or maybe we were at the beach I can't really remember. Anyway, we had swam for awhile and then we were eating lunch at a picnic table. I know that we had sandwiches for lunch and I was the first one done.

That was when my baby sitter's friend asked me if I had finished my whole sandwich, to which I replied "yes". If I had to guess I would say I answered pretty happily since when you are young you are expected to finish your meals, and usually are praised for doing so.

At that point this bitch smushed her finger up to her nose and said "oink oink" to my babysitter.

I KNOW! Who the hell does that to a little girl you don't even know... in a bathing suit?? She didn't evn try and shield her face. She basically was calling me a pig. And I wasn't more than 10 years old.

I have no idea who she was or what she even looked like. Which makes her pretty lucky because my inner 10 year old really wants to punch her in the snot box right about now. I can only hope that karma has served her right and ohhhhhhhhh I don't know, maybe shortly after she oinked at me someone asked her how far along she was when she wasn't pregnant or Maybe she had a baby 15 years ago and is still trying to get the weight off today.

That would be sweet justice.


 ................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On a much lighter note I have been trying to get my kids to watch Emmett Otter's Jug Band
Christmas for the past 2 days. They are not feeling it. They would much rather watch Curious George Christmas. Which I am pretty sure I could recite verbatim.

No comments:

Post a Comment