1/11/2012

Home again

** I wrote this post last night but Blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures... And posts NEED pictures**

Getting back into the swing of things is hard.
We got back yesterday morning.
I let Michael know we were home by slamming the front of my car into the back of his.
Seriously.
Skidded on some driveway ice and smooth sailed it right into the back of the Malibu.
Ahhhh home sweet home.

Today Blake was back to school. He was the star on Thursday. He asks if he is the star EVERY day... Even weekends. He brought his guitar Thursday for show and tell and played three songs for the class. Two being theme songs to his favorite TV shows. I guess my "mom that only lets her kid watch 30 minutes of TV a day" cover was blown. Not that it was ever much of a cover.





I'm trying not to eat everything I see. Being at My mom and dad's is good but five days feels like vacation. And everyone knows what a vacation can do to a waist line. And I am in one of my best friends weddings in a few months. Weight gain = no good.

Everyone also knows what vacations can do to your schedule. And a 3 year old boys schedule? Forget about it. He took one nap for 30 minutes the whole time we were away. Both of my kids were up at least twice every night. Logan and I shared a bed every night. Needless to say being home is good for our schedules. Blake fell asleep at 6:30 last night. For the whole night. Logan was in bed at 7:00.
So good.

Bumble Bee....
Just say "he ha ha hi ha hi yah he he yah" to get an idea of what was going on


Hulk hands
"You won't like me when I'm angry"

home sweet home indeed.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, you crack me up! this was totally a fun read!

    sorry about the car thing ... that stinks, way to let him know you're home, haha :)

    have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really made me laugh. Especially the the warm welcoming you gave Michael!

    ReplyDelete