2/23/2012

Foot situation

I was at my friend's house last night for a kid free movie night. We watched What's Your Number. It was pretty good (and corny... I like corny). There is something about watching an actress with a perfect body run around in her skivvies on a basketball court that makes you feel like you you could be the next contender on My 600 Pound Life. I could have done without that part. It was good motivation. Today I thought before I put every single peice of food I ate in my mouth. I have a goal, and that goal is to drop 8 lbs. That being said, is anyone sick of Ashley's weight loss woes? Me too.
I always think that if I make a goal public I will be more likely to stick with it. If you have been here for awhile you know that this thought holds no validity as I have talked about getting my skinny on numerous times and continue to look exactly the same.


Ahhh well what can you do??

Don't answer that.

After the movie we were watching Chelsea Lately and the guest was Gabourey Sidibe. With all due respect that woman is larger than life. She is also a really great sport because Chelsea was not playing nice. Gabourey was drunk, so it was fine... Anyway Chelsea starts talking about her feet and her chicken nugget toes. Then she took her shoes off. And when she did I swear I met my foot twin.
I have the SAME feet as Precious?!?!
WTF! How did this happen???
It's all genetics. It's not my fault at all and yet, I suffer the same. An example? My friend's upcoming wedding and the fact that I am not 100% sure that the shoes I ordered (in wide) are going to fit.
I'm not joking. I could not even get the first quadrant of my foot into those shoes and I ordered them a half a size larger. Man I hope they fit. Otherwise I will be the only one standing up for my friend in silver Old Navy flip flops, or worse... Crocs (I literally just shuddered).  Looking back I may have been more jealous of the girl in What's your Number's feet than anything else. Skinny feet people, you. have. no. idea.


Me and those shoes... Will never happen.
Serious sad face.

I will not be inserting a picture of my feet in this post. You want to sleep tonight don't you?

I'll keep you updated on my wedding shoe situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment