3/28/2012

The Reception

The best part.
All of the butterflies had vacated my stomach.
Drinks were being consumed in typical open bar fashion.
A sweat suit may have made its way out at some point during the par-tay.
This is obviously the part I miss the most.
A party with all the people I loved there to celebrate Michael and I.
Yes. Please.
Makes me even more excited for April 21st when one of my very absolute favorite couples will take their turn.

Pictures? Lets go!













































Looking back a few things...
I should have reapplied bronzer and lip gloss throughout the reception. I didn't not once.
Leaving me to look shiny and my lips to look extra fleshy.
I would have made sure those hairs were tucked behind my ears too.
Besides that though... So good... The whole thing.
Especially that cake. That toasted almond cake.

It was a great night.

2 comments:

  1. I love your reception pictures!! Looks like such a great time!! You looked incredible! Fleshy lips and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG soooo awesomeeeeee! this makes me want to get married soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...
    all i have to do is:
    1. find a man
    2. fall in love (easy for me bc im deperate)
    3. make him fall in love with me
    4. have him propose
    5. hopefully be a special edition guest on stinkandschmoop with my own pic edition (girl can dream).

    ReplyDelete