3/09/2012

What I'm loving

Bachelorette parties. Specifically Aura's.
you know you are in trouble when your night starts in these glasses.

The bride to be and me.

Cheers!

 My partner and crime and I.
Taken with my cell phone

This guy went out all night with us.
Ladies and gentlemen alike were a fan of this fella.

In the limo. More drinks.

.............................
My new highlights

My inspiration? Pinterest!





...............
Star Day.
Michael brought Blake this time around. Before you see these pictures let me explain Blake's new hair. I told Michael randomly one day when he got home from work to bring Blake into the bathroom and give him the same hair cut he had. Of course Blake would not keep his head still and now looks like he is headed to boot camp.

Show and Tell
Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee


 Those ears <3


Show and Tell...
Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee

........................................
Tub time... Via Instagram

 Schmoop a Loop

Stinkerton 

Ribbit.

................................
Relaxing before bed.
Can someone please tell me where this Dragonball Z DVD came from??


Whew.
That was a long one.
Happy Weekend!

2 comments: