4/30/2012

a Big birthday

Today is Blake's 4th birthday. The birthday I have been dreading forever. In my head him turning 4 years old means that he has officially graduated from baby Blake to big boy Blake... All signs of the baby he was have somehow disappeared in the past few months.


I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the baby that he was but man I love the boy he is becoming. He is so funny and smart and has the best memory. He gives the best hugs, wants to be friends with everyone he meets and the things that come out of his mouth sometimes...


He has been doing the craziest things lately... Almost setting our house on fire, cutting his own hair...Really giving me a run for my money... He is so excited for his Sonic the Hedgehog birthday at school Tuesday and even more for the dinosaur party he will share with his brother on Saturday.



I just had a quick cry writing this... I honestly cant believe I have been a mom for four years.. To look back on where we were on each of his birthdays... Life is always changing. I cant wait to see what is next for us.



Happy Birthday to my Big Stink. We love you so much... To infinity and beyond.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Blake! Hope it is a dino-mite day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Blake! Job well done Ash, your boys are beautiful, funny, interesting...all of the best things that I remember you & Laura being back in the day! I know I don't see you often but love you guys and take a little bit of pride in the wonderful women you've become...you're a rock star in the mom world! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Ash! You must be so happy and proud of your boys xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww looks like he is turning into quite the little man! Love the pic where he's pushing his lips out! So cute!

    And completely off topic, but I just have to say that I love coming to your page & listening to what songs you have on. We must have very similar taste in music, I think because its either one of my favs or I discover something new that I gotta download :) So thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete