5/02/2012

Random picture update

I took a blogging break before last Thursday.. I've just been lazy and busy (if that makes any sense). I haven't taken many pictures but the ones that I have taken I haven't posted. So anyway here are a bunch of unedited unaltered pictures with minimal descriptions...

 KQ

 Nintendo heads

Blake meets Manny from Ice Age @ NYS Museum

 If you go to the museum do yourself a favor and bring your own stroller...
If you forget you will have to borrow one of the museum's leaving you and your child completely embarrassed...

see???

 He wouldn't play baseball with his Dad unless he had his jersey on...

 "The tractor"

 Photo shoot while waiting for his ride on the lawn mower

 Happy Boo Boo

Blake's DIY hair cut

This situation needs a post of its own...
Blake set my books on fire.
Yes that is The Dionne Years...
A book based on The Dionne Sextuplets. A made for TV movie my Gram Behan had on VHS and that I have seen more times then I care to admit....
That is also my new book Bloom. Written by my favorite blogger of all time...
The day I finished it Blake set it on fire.
True story.

Pictures of Blake's birthday and birthday star day at school tomorrow...
Friday.. A Schmoopy turns 2 years old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment