6/28/2012

First trimester...

I forgot how tired I get... Like I know these boys need to be supervised 100% of the time and that if I close my eyes for even 14 seconds disaster is likely to strike but at the same time the back of my lids are so freaking attractive right now. I also suck at doing things. Like laundry and dishes and sweeping and bringing the boys outside in the backyard and cooking. I hate cooking.



I forgot how things that would regularly annoy me at like a 4 level now are about a 9.5 on the Ashley is so annoyed scale... and things that would annoy me at like a 7 are off the mother effing scale. Usually things annoy me I bitch about them and then I feel better and let go. These past two weeks though? Holding on to everything. everything.



I forgot I become a freaking moron when I am pregnant. I can turn a two step process into a ten step process. I have been forgetting things already too... Not good.



I'm sure there are other things but right now this is all I got. I forgot how tired, irritable and stupid I become.

Anxiously waiting for 8:00 to roll around so I can go to bed.



How did I express myself before ecards?

Trying really hard to make the best of this summer. And it is already almost July.... 
How did that happen?

4 comments:

  1. I would just like you to know that I have gone through the last few months of your blog and I plan on keeping this up :) You can no longer yell at me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st semester sounds like fun :/

    Hope 2nd semester is better.

    But look on the bright side, atleast you can blame pregnancy. I don't have anyone to blame but myself for questionable moments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH YOU LUCK :) I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and JOIN THE SITE. It has been a pleasure. Hope to hear from you soon and following.

    god bless,
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and who doesn't love ecards?

    P.S. I love your label "ecards are the shit." A big LOL on that one.

    ReplyDelete