6/18/2012

Laura's summer salad and some other big news

I feel like the more women I meet the more I realize that I am not alone in my dislike of cooking/meal planning.
That is why from now on when I find a really easy recipe (5 ingredients or less)
I am going to share it right here
A 5 ingredient or less page found right underneath my header. 

So without further ado...

Laura's Summer Salad ...

Chop up the following
1 tomato, 1cucumber (I peel the skin), 2 apples ( I like Gala)
Mix with red wine vinegar (to taste)

AND THAT IS IT!
Super Easy and everyone will love it!

I also add watermelon and sometimes red onion. 
It is so good and refreshing and filling and 0 points for Weight Watchers.



So you should definitely try this and let me know what you think....
More easy 5 or less recipes on the way.
You are so welcome...

.....................................

I also wanted to share some other important news going on in the Porter house.









(embracing the camera with our new baby... kinda ;))
One last Porter baby for this soon to be family of 5. 
We are so excited. 
Due February 4, 2013...
Can't wait.

16 comments:

  1. Forget the salad! OMG! OMG! OMG!

    So exciting! Congrats cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith!!! Still waiting for you to share your news!!

      Delete
  2. congratulations! I just found your blog and read the biggest news ever! :) and due the day before my bday too! Aquarians are awesome :) congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! Following you back! Maybe it will come a day late :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!!!! another beauty baby!!! I cant wait! I wonder what the blog will be called now?!!? and what should we name the new edition?!!? Congrats again girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I was thinking the same thing about a name change.. I better get thinking!

      Delete
  4. Congrats!!! So exciting! Alexis From http://reutherfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Best thing that could ever happen. I miss being pregnant..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun embrace the camera picture! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete