7/12/2012

Things I did today

1. Bought something off Craigslist

2. Brought the boys for a quick play date where Blake ran over the hostesses foot in a Barbie Jeep.

3. Washed, dried and brought upstairs a load of towels and sheets. I am currently still staring at it on the
    couch... Not getting folded today laundry... not today.

4. Bought something else off Craigslist

5. Made a box of macaroni and cheese for dinner


6. Watched three episodes of Property Virgins

7. Read Suri's Burn Book in its entirety. Have you ever read something and been convinced that someone was in your brain stealing your thoughts? Read this and you will. I love.



I am really excited for this first trimester to be over. Only two weeks left. I'm lucky that I have hardly felt sick at all, but I want to have energy again. I really hope I get some and that this is not just a new pattern of summer laziness. That really will not work. 
My belly is starting to get thick I think. I don't look pregnant yet, just a little chunky in the middle. Also my love affair with food has been rekindled. 

I will not gain 60 pounds this time. I will not gain 60 pounds this time. I will not gain 60 pounds this time.


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you managed so much whilst battling 1st tri feeling a little rubbish-ness!x

    ReplyDelete