8/01/2012

quick update

Hi everyone.
I have missed this blog.
My little space.
Things are going pretty good.
Last Friday I brought Blake to my doctor appointment so he could hear the baby's heart beat.
He was mildly impressed. More impressed with the donut I bought him after.
I am now in my 13th week of pregnancy. I have gained 2 pounds so far.
Still determined to not gain 60 pounds this time around.
I can handle 35 or 40.
I can't handle 60.
I eat a lot of bananas and peanut butter and jelly on toast.
I'm still working on the water intake.
I still tire pretty easy and I get an upset stomach at least once or twice a day.
I am still working on names and have an ongoing list (all recommendations welcome).
We find out what we are having September 14th. Very excited.
I'll take some pictures tomorrow.






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to know what you're having! So exciting!

    And 2 lbs! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete