8/24/2012

Vacation part 1: Boston

You guys....

Vacation was so good.
I didn't realize how much we needed to get away until we were actually away.
It was so fun bringing the boys to a new place and watching them take it all in.
Vacation started with a night at my parents to break up the 5 hour ride.
Then we made our way to Boston.
I had a lot of car sickness this vacation which always ended up meaning I needed to eat something
(go figure)....
Michael and I love Boston and an added bonus of course is that my sister currently lives there and could show us all around....
Intercontinental Boston

The Curious George Store...
That tea set came home with us...
Boys like tea too.

The great thing about Boston? Well one of them anyway, the restaurants.
They are loud and delicious and busy and super kid friendly. 
Caramel banana french toast (sadly not pictured), we will meet again <3.

Night one. Baths in the super tub.
Oreo and Nutter Butters before bed.
The boys were so good...

Who loved the pool?
Everyone! (Except me.)
Happy boys....


Then we went to the zoo...

 Logan slept for the first hour...

 Some animals are really freaking ugly...
Case and point, bottom left corner.
so gross
 The gorillas were everyone's favorite...

It is evident from this picture I care much more how my kids are dressed than how I dress myself...


The 18th was also Michael's 30th birthday....
Laura and I ventured out to get him some specialty cupcakes like cookie dough, Oreo, s'more and Nutella...
Then we went to The Barking Crab for a lobster dinner....




Boston was great.
We can't wait to go back.
Tomorrow= Vacation part 2: Rhode Island

1 comment:

  1. Ashley hiiiii!!! I think I missed you :)

    Your boys are SOOOO cute!

    They looked like they had the best time! Loving the pictures.

    And what was that ugly creature? Gross is right!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete