9/06/2012

new project.

I just finished The Happiness Project.
I loved it.
I took notes.
Not just on the book but on things I need to reflect on personally.
It was pretty eye opening.
I am going to try and start some sort of project of my own.
Reading a book by someone who had so much success before she even started her project made me realize how much work I have to do.
Damn.
Some areas I plan on focusing:

-Lightening up
-Keeping a morning and evening schedule
-Following through
-Keeping a work schedule
-Friendship
-Accepting things I can't change
-Enjoying my only life now
-My way is not for everyone
-Understanding who I am and embracing that person, "You can choose what you do, you can't choose what you like to do"

There is so much more but this list is where I will start. I am going to ask myself the questions I wrote down while reading The Happiness Project in addition to all the suggested questions.

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued and must learn more about The Happiness Project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete