10/01/2012

Logan Joel.

This post has been a long time coming.


It is no easy task getting pictures of this kid. He is either in the mood or he's not... and if he's not then seriously, don't bother.


Logan likes what he likes and if he doesn't like something than please don't bother a second time.
He has already made it clear that he does. not. like. it.

Current likes: Toy Story (it's actually a serious obsession), Curious George, cheese sticks, peanut butter, dancing, books, sharing a room with his brother (more on this later), his silky blankets, McDonald's, writing in pen, Roku remotes.


Current Dislikes: Being told no or that he has to wait (leads to spit, and  that's all I'm going to say about that), condiments, socks, when Blake and I leave for school (major meltdown), giving kisses, anything I cook for dinner.


He is something special. Yesterday I went downstairs and he was browsing the foreign film category on Netflix. He might be the president one day. He is driven and stubborn and doesn't really take no for an answer. He does this thing where when you least expect it he sneaks up next to you with his silky and his binky and his sippy and climbs right in your lap and cuddles up just right.
I love when he does that.


Before I got pregnant with baby #3 I thought a lot about how it would affect Logan. He has held the baby position for awhile now. I worried about him being the middle boy and what that would look like for him. Sometimes I still worry, but I know he will be fine. I think it is smart to always be cognisant of what could happen and what I don't want to happen. Because then it won't. My worries about having three kids comes mostly from not having two siblings. I don't personally know what it is like.
But look at this face.... There is nothing to worry about.



Love you always Boo Boo. To infinity and beyond!

1 comment:

  1. foreign film section. simply just preparing for his inauguration into the UN. can't blame the kid for reading up on his literature.

    ReplyDelete