10/11/2012

Truth time

Le sigh.

Let us discuss this baby situation, shall we?
Currently I am 23 weeks pregnant. That is roughly 5 1/2 months.
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.
I wore my first pair of maternity pants yesterday.
I am up 20 lbs.
10 lbs this month alone.
I am not even kidding.
I have gained 10 lbs since finding out this baby was a boy.
I feel like I have known he was a boy for like 3 months now.
When really we only found out on 9/14.

My thoughts?
First, I am clearly not excited that I have gained 10 lbs in 30 days.
Who the hell does that?
While I have no plans on dieting during my pregnancy, I do know that there are some things that I was doing in the beginning of my pregnancy that I have been seriously slacking on.
Like drinking water.
I have just not been paying attention to what I am eating.
So I am going to start being a little more conscious.
Remember how I gained 60 lbs my last two pregnancies?
Well, I am thinking that with only 3 1/2 months left it should be pretty difficult to gain 40 lbs.
Difficult but surely not impossible. (I am only writing that on the off chance that I manage to do it).

In the end the most important thing is that come February (or mid to end January) we have a healthy baby boy.
A few important things down on that list though is that I get all the baby weight off and am back to my regular size by May at the latest.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Ill give you an update and a couple pictures then.

In the meantime I would like to introduce you all to baby boy #3


Hunter Ash Porter
<3 


3 comments:

  1. 23 wks and just wearing maternity pants, you are in good shape :) Love the name; all of their names go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself! All your baby weight by May?? Chillax, you look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to u and ur family a sweet baby boy :) I really love the name.

    ReplyDelete