11/14/2012

new blog, kinda.

So my blog has a new look and a new name.

I feel like for the past few months my blog has been nothing but my kids.
Don't get me wrong, they are great. They are great when they aren't screaming at each other or punching each other and when they aren't ignoring me, or telling me "duh". Lately they have been great when I can hang with one of them at a time orrrr when they are sleeping. But both of them together, holy shit.
Seriously, I have no words.

And I know what you are thinking.. And she is having another one? Yes, yes I am. And it will be just fine. Half of the problem is my hormones... and my patience.

Anyway, I don't want this blog to just be about my kids. I want it to be about me. It is my blog after all. Of course my kids are a huge part of me but they aren't everything. I want to write about awesome things I find and things I do, about my friends and my weight loss (Right after my weight gain of course). I want to write about whatever I feel like. Whatever. And if that means sometimes you get done reading a post and are all, what is going on on this blog today? Good. I don't want people to think all I do is follow my kids around with a camera. Cause I totally don't.

So that is where the name change came from.
I also have a new background/template. I love it.

Okay, that is it for now.
Maybe I'll write a life update tonight once the animals are resting comfortably in their cages.



No comments:

Post a Comment