12/30/2012

Our Christmas morning

I watched the video of Christmas morning today.
It was so funny.
Blake was so excited that Santa came and for the set of swords waiting for him.
Logan was completely uninterested until he figured out what was actually going on.
They were so happy and grateful for everything.
I didn't take a ton of pictures. The video camera was going, and I just wanted to enjoy the boys.
 

Before.

After.

Ninja swords and a surprise mask we didn't know was in the package.
I can't decide if I find it offensive or not, lol.


Logan's favorite gift from Santa...Choo Choo Mickey

Boy loves Mickey.
 
Blake looks like a different kid in this picture.
Here he is playing his DS with Dad.

More Mickey Choo Choo

Then we had friends over for breakfast.

Waiting for his friends.
 
I kind of have a pig face in this picture, but its the only one of me from Christmas...

The boys.


The girls.

Crazy hair LoLo

At least one family took a picture in front of our tree.

A Christmas with Pop, Mema and Aunt Laura tomorrow.
Maybe a video, if I can figure it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment