7/08/2013

day one and two.

i have been feeling like i really need a jump start to get some weight off. the summer is so hard. there are things that i want to eat everywhere and saying no is just the worst. when i was trying to lose weight for blake and lo i joined weight watchers, but i just don't feel like it this time around. i pretty much know what i need to do to get the weight off and am really hoping giving myself this 7 day push will help.
so for the next 6 days (i started yesterday) this is the plan:
apparently this diet is all over the place but i hadn't heard of it until my friend heather sent it to me.
yesterday was day one. i had watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, red grapes and then more of those things all over again. i didn't have coffee. today is day 2, vegetable day. i have a headache and feel very tired. i am also having coffee today.
i'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is intense but I kinda want to do it. I wonder if I would last 7 days though.

    ReplyDelete